Friday, July 26, 2013

Welcome to My Rock N' Roll Backyard

Today I helped my dad clean up our backyard. It was very hard indeed. But guess what I was thinking during the whole the time... Welcome to the Jungle. I s%*t you not! In fact, once I finished with all the stuff, I came back to my room and wrote a parody of the Guns N' Roses song. I tried my best to stay true to the lyrics of the original song, that is, I did my best to keep the drug taste as it is. Check it out:
Welcome to my backyard
I got pears and cherries
And I got all the apples you need,
Even red and green

I'm the one you want
when you need some apples
If you got the money honey
I've got your cherries

In the backyard
Welcome to my backyard
Watch it bring you to your
shanna nnna nanana na knees, knees
I,I wanna watch you eat


Welcome to my backyard
I take it day by day
If you want pears it's totally free
But there's a hidden price to pay

And you've got very large mouth
That's very hard to please
You can see the heroin apples
But you won't get them for free

In the backyard
Welcome to my backyard
Feel my, my, my juice-making machine
I, I wanna hear you scream


Welcome to my backyard
It gets sunny in the summer
You'll learn to be a wild cat
In the weather that's burning too hot

If you got a thirst for apple juice
You'll drink it eventually
You can have all the juice you want
Plus sweet coke and Mary Jane

In the backyard
Welcome to my backyard
Watch it bring you to your
shanna nnna nanana na knees, knees
I,I wanna watch you eat


And when you're high
you never ever want to come down
So down
So down
So down
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH oHHHHHHHHH!


You know where you are
You're in my backyard baby
You're flying hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!
I also thought it'd be nice to share some photos of our backyard as well. We've got two apple trees ( green and red ), three cherry threes, and a pear tree. There's still cherries in only one of the three, and pears and apples are too early to eat.

Green Apples. Looks juicy but still couple miles away from being good

Red apples. They'll usually be ready towards mid fall

Pears - still too early to eat. They'll be good in two/three weeks

Only cherry tree with cherries left, very sour cherry :-(

Cherries. Too sour for a human being to enjoy these but eatable.

Here you see the pear, sweet cherry and green apple trees ( nearest to farthest )

Sour cherry, other sweet cherry and red apple trees ( nearest to farthest )

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be automatically reviewed by the system, and by the author afterwards. So follow the guidelines listed below; failure to do so will result in your comment being removed.

- Keep comments nice and clean
- Don't include commercials/links to products
- You may include a link to your website if it's relevant

Rock N' Roll Posts: