Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google
When I saw "Unlimited music from Google" on Google.ca, I had to check it out. I was thinking how was this different from other "music" downloading websites like iTunes.

I clicked on the link and the next page had a picture of Katy Perry, and I was like Jesus H. Christ, this is going to be full of pop shit... but it wasn't!!!!

And then I read the first paragraph and it turned out that this shit wasn't really unlimited, as you it was "only $9.99 $7.99/month." It wasn't too bad. They've got Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and Sting, along with other new artists, featured on the scrollable promotional poster.

New! Now playing: Unlimited music from Google


I'd probably give it a try but I can't since I'm financially broke these days. So if any of you singed up for this, please let me know what you thought in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be automatically reviewed by the system, and by the author afterwards. So follow the guidelines listed below; failure to do so will result in your comment being removed.

- Keep comments nice and clean
- Don't include commercials/links to products
- You may include a link to your website if it's relevant