Friday, May 16, 2014

Tennis and Football Time ( Mostly Tennis )

Tennis and Football Time ( Mostly Tennis )

I'll be planning on taking a little break from rock n' roll and starting writing about something else that I rely on to procrastinate. Two things, actually: tennis and football ( NFL ).

So you might see some tennis and football articles popping up here, and fear not! It's not like I've waked away from Metallica; that's just not possible. Sometimes I feel like if I think of something besides music for a while, and then come back to write about it, there's a good chance of writing productive stuff. I don't know why but that's how my brain works ( pretty sure many would agree ). Occasionally, surprisingly enough,  taking a break helps! It's like when you're stuck on a certain level of a video game, you try and try and try, but never seem to be able to conquer that stage. Then you lie to yourself and say you'd never play video games again ( or perhaps try a new game ). But that's just not possible, so after a while you return and on the first try, you managed to do what you had been trying for hours! It's happened to me countless times, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Funny enough, I've already started a new blog dedicated to tennis and football. You can check it out at Touchdown-Aces.blogspot.com. I've already transferred some of its posts here, you check those at http://explorerockmusic.blogspot.ca/search/label/Tennis. Let me know what you guys think, especially since most of the visitors are from the US, you guys should know at least something about NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be automatically reviewed by the system, and by the author afterwards. So follow the guidelines listed below; failure to do so will result in your comment being removed.

- Keep comments nice and clean
- Don't include commercials/links to products
- You may include a link to your website if it's relevant